Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's The Final Countdown!

Well folks...we are counting down the days! I am 37 weeks and 5 days along as of today, so I guess our little one could come any day. I highly doubt that he is coming before his due date, but I would love it if he would! At my last doctor's appointment I was dilated to a 1 and was 50% effaced. I definitely have a long way to go, but at least I am making SOME progress. We had a shower last Saturday and have another one this Saturday, so it is way fun getting all ready for our babe to arrive!

Josh took this picture of me at the doctor's office which I am a frequent visitor to since I have to go every week

Josh painted the whole baby room by himself! I sat there and "supervised" but he stayed up late and got everything thing done perfectly. I really love how it looks and I even got in my Layton High colors :)

This is NOT a flattering picture of me, but here I am about ready to pop! The camera adds 10 pounds right? Just humor me ok...

11 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Cute! Okay you look huge next to this crib. Not fat but tall! This looks like a mini crib. I saw this one somewhere. . . where did you get it? Target? We have a white one too! You yourself look adorable! Look at that belly! I am kinda sad I won't be able to see it in person. I guess seeing the little man himself in a month or so will have to do. :) Good luck!

The Other Wright Family said...

I am super excited for you. Hang in there girl! We wish you the best!

Christine said...

you look AWESOME! :) i'm so excited for you!!! good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

You look great, seriously though you really do!! I think I look huge and I'm not even half way through. His nursery looks so cute!! And I wasn't even dilated by the time I was 39 weeks so I think it sounds like you're doing awesome :D can't wait to see him!

Shaylee said...

You look so great! I'm so excited for you!

Jo said...

You are darling, and the room looks ready to go! It was so great to see you at the shower today. Can't wait to see your little guy!

Darwin + Kiara said...

You seriously are such a cute prego lady! No joke. I hope I'm as cute as you when I'm that far along. Good luck with the delivery and everything, Annie! You're going to be an awesome mom!!

Em and Klint said...

Im so glad you posted some pictures of you!! Your baby bump is cute!!! I bet you are getting so excited for him to come!! We need to do lunch again sometime, but I am sure you are going to have your hands full for a while. I am sorry I missed your shower wish I could have come! Good luck with everything.

Natalie said...

Yay!!!!!! I am so glad everything is going well!

Aaron and JaNell said...

I am thinking that the camera didn't add any pounds, just a little bump in the belly area! :)

growing5kids said...

So cute!! Good luck when he comes!! Kids are great!