Sunday, June 27, 2010

Practice

We got to go up on Friday and stay overnight and do a little "babysitting" to get some practice in before our little one comes. Too bad my Brother's kids are angels because it wasn't much practice, but we had a great time!

We all played "Pretty Pretty Princess" and Josh was crowned the winner :)

The kids took turns getting into Josh's backpack and being carried around...it entertained all of us for quite a while

We went miniature golfing at Cherry Hill and although Aubree announced she was bored half way through, I think we all had a great time!

Pregnancy update: I am now 32 weeks along! Time has seemed to slow to a halt, but we are making progress! Our baby boy is healthy and is already head down, which would explain the consistent kicks in the ribs I am experiencing. I keep telling myself he isn't doing it on purpose, but sometimes I wonder :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Josh does make a pretty princess. :)

Jen said...

Annie,
So the backpack thing was seriously funny! I can totally see the endless entertainment possibility there. As for the kicks, those babies can get really strong in the womb, but I gotta say too that just because they come out of there eventually, doesn't mean the kicks to the ribs end (Cricket kicks and spins in her sleep in our bed with those same little feet).
Good luck!!

The Other Wright Family said...

How cute! I am sure glad you are doing well, hang in there you only have a little left. I can't wait to see your little guy!! :)

Em and Klint said...

Hey!!! It looks like you guys had some fun babysitting! I have to say I think the picture of Josh dressed as a princess was pretty funny!! We need to get together soon!!