Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trip to Rochester, NY

My brother in law, Mike, graduated from medical school at the University of Rochester and Josh and I were lucky enough to travel back there with my parents to partake in the festivities! It really is so beautiful in upstate New York and we were able to visit all of the awesome church sites.

Josh and I in the Sacred Grove

Us and my parents outside of the Smith frame home just outside of the Sacred Grove


The Smith log home

The Palmyra Temple grounds overlooking the Sacred Grove

The top of the Hill Cumorah

The Peter Whitmer home where the church was organized

Pregnancy Update: Well I am into my last trimester and can't believe how fast time goes! I feel great except for the occasional inconvenience of an ever growing belly.

Here is my first belly shot that I have let the outside world see. Our little boy kicks me constantly and is growing like crazy...we can't wait to meet him :)

12 comments:

Noel Dangerfield said...

Wow, what an awesome trip! To be able to see all that. And cute belly shot! :) Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

It's neat that you guys got to go on a church history tour! I hope to do that some day. Congrats on getting to your last trimester! You're almost there!

Darwin + Kiara said...

So fun! I LOVE NY!! My hubby and I went to all those places 2 years ago. So beautiful! And, you look darling, my dear. What a cute pregnant lady you are! You're going to be a great mom!

Shayla Edwards said...

SO jealous of your trip. LOVE the belly! Cant wait to meet him too!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! And I especially like your cute belly shot!! So fun :)

{amy k.} said...

LOVE the bely picture! so glad you posted it! looks like you guys had a great trip!

Sydney said...

You are so cute! I can't believe you are in your third trimester already! He's going to be here before you know it! We miss you guys - we need to hang out!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! What a fun trip, I'm glad you posted pictures ;) and I love your cute prego picture! congrats again! So excited for you guys!

The Other Wright Family said...

How fun! I love New York, there is nothing like the sacred grove. I am glad you had a good time. You are looking so cute! Can't wait to see your little guy.

Christine said...

YAY! good girl, it's about time :) you're so cute. i'm so excited for you! you're going to be the best mom.

Tori said...

Love the belly picture! Although you don't have much of a belly! Cute prego Annie :)

Melanie said...

Ah...too cute! I KNEW you'd be a cute pregnant! Can't wait to meet the wee fellow!