Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Wicked Fun Weekend


We were lucky enough to have really good seats and it was awesome to be up close to see the details of the costumes and set.




I was obviously excited to be at the Jazz game and although we were surrounded by Lakers fan/drunk Jazz fans we had a great time!

We had such a fun weekend with our families. Saturday we went to "Wicked" with my family and it was incredible! Even the boys admitted to enjoying it, so it was fun for all :) I laughed so hard I started crying at some of the parts and the singing was exceptional! That same night we were given some free Jazz tickets to go to the playoff game against the Lakers. Josh and I are determined that we are bad luck for the Jazz because they got killed, but we still had a blast!

9 comments:

Kendall said...

You got to go to Wicked?!!!! Im so friggin jealous!! was it totally wicked?

jEsSiCa said...

HOLY SMOKES!! ANN! I'm so jealous! Ty went @ 5 am to see if he could get in line, and it was blocks long already! We also tried online, but to no avail! BUT, I can't complain too much... I already saw it in Chicago:) ha, ha. I still wanted to see it again though cause I loved it so much! It is hilarious and the music is amazing! It puts a whole twist to the story. I'll never think of the Wizard of Oz in the same way;) Anywoo... you guys had an awesome weekend! {again - jealous!}

The Other Wright Family said...

Thats so awesome!! I want to see "Wicked" badly! I am glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I seriously dislike the lakers!

{amy k.} said...

What a fun weekend! I'm jealous of both of those activities! :)

Whitney said...

Hey Annie and Josh! I went to school with Josh and think he is the greatest! I love the Ostler family! Please tell him hello for me!

Whitney (Rice) Hoybjerg

Beka and Eric Sorensen said...

Did you go to the matinee?? We did too!! But we were clear the heck in the back....but LOVED IT!!! Haha, I wished I'd have run into you guys :)

Unknown said...

Oh man I would LOVE to see Wicked! Especially now that you said it was so great!! Ok, how do you score free playoff tickets against the Lakers?! I bet that was a way fun game to go to!!!

Tori said...

Isn't it amazing?! I love the defying gravity scene! Sigh... so jealous, you look fabulous my dear :)