Saturday, May 9, 2009

College Graduates


Our stinkin' cute nephew Karter

Josh and I with my parents

Josh and I with Josh's parents

My two best friends, Lindi and Sarah, both graduated the same day. We graduated elementary school, junior high, high school and college together. The Standard Examiner even wrote a story about us :)


Well, we made it! Last Saturday Josh and I both graduated with our Bachelors degrees. We are so grateful for our families who came up and supported us (even in the pouring rain)! We moved from Logan right after my graduation and now we are living in Draper. I still kinda feel like we are just down for the weekend hanging out, and it hasn't really sunk in that we actually live here. I have had a few job interviews at some charter schools here in Draper, so hopefully I hear back from them soon.
We are now headed off to Las Vegas this next week for a little rest and relaxation!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome Annie! So you guys are living in Draper now huh? That's pretty exciting. Good luck with finding a job. Maybe someday I will actually see you again!!

Dawni and Zach said...

What day did the story run in the Standard Examiner?

Kristy said...

congrats girl!!! That totally rocks! Not only did you get to move out of cold logan but you graduated! and an article in the standard is pretty awesome!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats, Annie! That's super exciting!! 1 more year for me. I can't wait!!

The Other Wright Family said...

YEah!! Congrats you two!!

Matt and Jackie said...

Congrats! That is awesome.

Tigan Robinson said...

Congrats Annie, I am so happy for you two. You will Love Draper it's such a fun place to live. Good luck on the job search!

Tori said...

Oh the envy... but Congrats! What an accomplishment! And how cool to be able to graduate with your hubby!

Kozlowski Family said...

You guys are so awesome. Congratulations! Are you living with the in-laws? I'm glad your going to be closer (at least closer than Logan was). Now, hopefully we will see each other more. We should plan an adult/couples activity. Congrats again:)

Aaron and JaNell said...

Major congrats are in order!! I miss you so much already. Where on earth are you now and how goes the job/apartment/house(?) hunting?

Jazmomof4 said...

Congratulations on your graduation! I am Josh's cousin - we grew up in AZ so we aren't that close, but I thought I would say hi! (I got your blog address from my aunt Bobbie's facebook comment, I hope you don't mind me taking a peek!) Here is our blog address: http://carrollfamilyramblings.blogspot.com/
We got married when we were both in school too, so we know what that is like! Good job!