Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rascal Flatts

I was sitting home by myself on Wednesday afternoon when I saw a commercial for the Rascal Flatts concert which was the next day. I thought to myself...man that would be an awesome concert to go to! A few minutes later my sister in law, Lianna, called me and said she had an extra ticket and asked if I wanted to go! It was such a great show and those guys crack me up! It was one of the best concerts I have been to and I feel so spoiled that I got to go. Thanks Lianna... you are the greatest!


Jessica Simpson was the opening act. She did a pretty good job, but I couldn't understand what she was saying half the time.

5 comments:

Addie May said...

I AM SO SO SO SO JEALOUS. I AM TYPING IN CAPS SO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS I AM.

April said...

HOW FUN!!! I have always liked Rascall- Flatts! I didn't even know they came !! Glad you got to go :)

jEsSiCa said...

That is so great! How lucky are you?! I love going to concerts!

Tres & Elizabeth Smith said...

Annie,
Firstly, (is that even a word?) I would personally like to thank you for always making such a nice comment on my blog posts. Even when Tres reads them and shakes his head (thinking oh boy here we go again), you still make me feel like I'm okay. You are truly the best!!!:)
Secondly, (can I use that one too?) Glad to see you had fun at the Rascal Flatts concert. I'm also jealous! But Jessica Simpson? Did she remember the words to her songs? Poor girl. We need to send some missionaries over and introduce her to the church. I think she would be awesome in the nursery entertaining all the kids. I wonder if she can blow up balloons?...
You two are such a cute couple and I'm glad to see your doing well! Love, Elizabeth

The Hansen's said...

Serious. Our lives really are identical. ha ha so Josh hasn't e mailed or called Brian yet has he? You guys are moving down here somewhere? Come live by us! Then they can ride the front runner. I think we have already had this conversation... you are moving to slc aren't you? Which school districts are you applying for? One of our friends who Brian goes to school with has a wife who is a speech pathologist. Now you two would have identical lives. ha ha She is prego though... are you? :)