Monday, March 16, 2009

Utah- This is the Place


I apologize for the lame title, but it will have to do. Well after months of waiting and weeks of pondering, praying and thinking about our future we have decided that Josh is going to the University of Utah for law school! We honestly were planning on heading out of state and having a fun adventure with just the two of us, but when it came down to it we both just felt like it would be best for our little family to stay in Utah. The major decision was between BYU and the U, since Josh got into both, but The U turned out to be a better fit for Josh. We are so excited to be able to stay close to family and not go into very much debt. I never thought I would say this as a True Aggie through and through...but go Utes!

11 comments:

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

That is so exciting! Jordan and I lived on campus and there were a ton of Law School Students that lived there, we loved it there. Congrats!

Bobbie's blabberings said...

Welcome to the RED side!!

The Hansen's said...

Yea! Here goes our identical lives! We need to go on a double date so we can talk and catch up with everything. Our men can talk about law school and stuff while we talk about teaching... :) Seriou... lets do it... Oh and have you thought about moving in by us?? The frontrunner is free for students.. brian rides it every morning.

Addie May said...

Yeah for staying close! Wow, that is great. It's nice to finally have a decision made eh? I must have forgot that Josh was going to Law school cause that was news to me. That is awesome; way to got Josh!

Natalie and Spencer said...

GO UTES! I am sure that was such a hard decision to make, but it will be so fun having you guys around. Way to go Josh!

Shaylee said...

Oh my..Congratulations! That is awesome that he got accepted to both. How exciting!

The Other Wright Family said...

Yeah!! COngrats!! Welcome to the U!! I am glad to hear that you guys will be so close!! :)

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Sydney said...

Hooray!! Congrats on getting in, Josh. We are exited to know you guys will be close for the next few years...

Katie said...

That is so great! I am so excited and I bet you feel relieved and ready to move on! I KNOW that feeling so well! Sorry I haven't been blogging for awhile so I missed all your fun posts. You have been busy having so much fun..I am SO jealous about the concert. They are one of my fav bands. I hope we can hang out this summer! I love you and miss you!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

CONGRATS! That is great Annie. I don't know if I could ever leave Utah! It's so comfortable. You should start a family for sure, ha ha! I can't believe he got into BYU and U. What a smarty pants!!