Thursday, February 19, 2009

6's Tag

Well, my sister-in-law Natalie tagged me to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder of pictures on our computer (or something to that effect). Unfortunately I came up with this picture. This is at my Mom's birthday dinner at Maddox. My mom asked me to light the birthday candles on her birthday pie. Little does she know that I have an EXTREME fear of matches, and it took all of my courage to get the candles lit. Josh, of course, was snapping pictures and he captured this look of terror on my face. I hesitated to post this for fear of excessive embarrassment, but I thought it would be appropriate to document my fear for future generations.

P.S. If you look closely, you will see smoke coming from my hand and that is because I was in the process of throwing the match (which was still lit) onto the floor because the flame was getting too close to my hand. Gol...I am such a wuss

I tag Brooklyn, Heather, Jessica, Addie, April and anyone else who would like to show embarrassing pictures!

6 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Haha. That's awesome, Annie! Thanks for sharing that one! :) PS Maddox is WONDERFUL!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAAH.. dear annie. your face is quite priceless. thank you for sharing.. HAHHHH

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I love you Annie you're freaking hilarious!

Unknown said...

Annie, I didn't even notice the misspelled word! :) must have been to early in the morning! Anyhow, we fixed it :) But, I'll be honest, Jory is definitely the brains of the family!

Addie May said...

Ha ha! I didn't know you had a fear of matches! We'll have to see what I come up with...

Tori said...

Bless you for posting this picture :) I love it! Hope you're doing good!