Thursday, February 19, 2009

Logan


I have been whining and complaining about living in Logan for the past few months. I am sure it is because I can almost taste graduation and with Josh starting to find out what law schools he has gotten into, I am extremely stir crazy! All of my complaining aside, we are really lucky to live in a such a great place. It is BEAUTIFUL here and I always feel safe. I am going to try really hard to have a good attitude these last few months we have here. Josh took this picture right outside our front door. What a view!

2 comments:

Kara J said...

Gorgeous picture! You have such a good attitude! I love Logan, but I've never had to live there. How exciting to have graduation right around the corner!

Shaylee said...

That picture is beautiful! I know how you feel...it is so hard to be patient with the unknown. So exciting for you guys though!