Monday, February 16, 2009

Hardware Ranch


Horrible picture, but on the way home there was this mini-goat that would not get out of the road. We were laughing pretty hard because it was a midget goat and is definitely not something you would see everyday!

Josh enjoying his "elk experience"

Aubree Lyn- pretty much one of the cutest things that exists in this world

Josh and I on the horse drawn sleigh

Some of the horses that pull the sleighs through the elk

Me, Aubree, Karter and my mom in the visitors center

My parents, my brother Ryan and his wife Mandi and their two awesome kids came up today to go with us to the Hardware Ranch. My nephew Karter is absolutely in love with anything/all things cowboy, so he loved every second of it! It was so neat to be that close to the elk without having them run away. We were in this sled-type thing pulled by some huge horses, and the elk just sat there and ate and stared at us. After the elk we went to good ol' Sizzler and got some tasty food! Thanks for coming up to hang out with us guys!

7 comments:

Natalie and Spencer said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we could have come. Looks cold too :)

The Other Wright Family said...

You guys are so cute!! Is Josh a big hunter? Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend!! Gotta love the globe trotters...

Darwin + Kiara said...

So fun! I've been wanting to go back to Hardware Ranch for a couple years now, but have yet to make it up there. The last time I went I was on crutches...not so fun. Glad you guys had a good time!

Addie May said...

Looks like fun! That little goat thing would have been cracking me up too!

Anonymous said...

I love the mini goat! Sounds like a fun little family outing!

Unknown said...

Annie! I was wondering...I think you have a great job! You probably get to do homework while you scan people in right? I'm looking for a computer lab type job starting in the summer, otherwise I won't be able to work. Do you know if they will have any openings there in the summer?

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!