Saturday, August 23, 2008

TV Land


Josh and I have been married for over 9 months, and being the poor students that we are, the last thing we could afford was TV. Then COMCAST came out with an incredible deal... only $10 a month for basic channels with a few extras:) We figured we could part with $10 a month in order to stay up with what's going on in the world. We are sad to say that we missed the majority of the Olympics, but the past few days have been great watching some of the events! I guess I always took TV for granted, because having it back the past few days has been so enjoyable!

7 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Yea for TV! We have comcast too and had a stealer deal for the first 6 months and have now been spoiled we can't go back.. ha ha

Tres & Elizabeth Smith said...

You know, who seriously needs TV when you two are still like newlyweds! smile and wink:) Glad to catch up with you guys and to hear you're doing great! Talk to you soon.
Tres and Elizabeth
P.S. Annie, if you are going into speech and language, can you teach my boys to stop talking out of the toilet?:)

Addie May said...

We don't have TV either Ann, and sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not! We're too cheap right now, maybe when we move up north! I love your new hair! You look so gorgeous! love you!!

Jen said...

Hey you guys are movin' up quick. Rob and I are still wrestling with rabbit ears! I love that we know some of the same people! You and Josh need to move closer though! Come visit sometime! Or maybe we'll have to schedule a boating day at Pineview!

Anonymous said...

Annie,

welcome this wonderful world filled with ANTM (Americas Next Top Model), Project Runway, Janice Dickson's Modeling Agency--and so on and so forth. Feel free to enjoy... :) L-O-V-E you.

Shaylee said...

Oh it's in Salt Lake. It's going to be a super random job but I think I will like it so we'll just have to see..how's school going? I heard who you are so priviledged to be the landlord of...have fun!

Lindsay Thacker said...

Annie you are freakin cute. I miss you tons sweetie. I hope things are going well.