Sunday, September 14, 2008

Computer trouble


Well, our computer with all of our pictures is down for the count, so unfortunately we don't have any recent pictures to post. Josh has been trying to fix it for a few days, but no progress has been made yet. Hopefully it will be fixed soon and we are crossing our fingers we didn't lose everything on it!

We are staying busy with school and work and FINALLY our apartment manager job has slowed down a bit. Josh is studying to take the LSAT on October 4th... I am pretty sure I am more nervous than he is. After he takes the test then he will start applying to a few law schools. These next few months are going to be pretty busy!

7 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

That is awful! I hate having computer problems... hopefully you didn't lose anything. Good luck Josh with the LSAT:)

The Hansen's said...

Exciting! I don't blame you being nervous. Just be a great supporter which I am sure you already are. Welcome to the wonderful journey! GOOD LUCK JOSH!

{amy k.} said...

computers are great when they work and like an evil plague when they don't!

Yes, I definitely look like it as a blessing in disguise to find the stones! HUGE blessing!

Kristin said...

Oh man... law school. You're in for the long hall, sista. Josh is going to be married to the library for a few years. :) And, oh, it gets better after he graduates.... you'll see him even less. Not to scare you or antyhing. ;)

Kozlowski Family said...

Not a fun deal with your computer! I've been there done that. I can't believe Josh is going to be getting ready for Law School. I always knew he was the smartest in the family! I wish you guys were closer so we could do more together. All in due time I guess. Good luck Josh on the LSAT. I love to look at your blog, you guys are so cute!

Kristen

Ben & Kelsey said...

Annie how the heck are you these days? How is married life? So i started a blog hope you dont mind if I add you as a friend.

The Other Wright Family said...

Annie.. I am sorry about your computer what a pain...technology! :) How are you? I love your blog.