Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ward Softball



Josh knocking it out of the park



Annie hoping that the ball doesnt come her way





We have a really great ward up here and every Thursday night is Co-Ed Ward Softball. Our ward always has the most people that come, so our ward gets distributed to the other teams who don't have enough players. This Thursday Josh and I weren't even on the same team :( It is still really fun, and Josh is the all-star of our team. I heard a roar of the crowd and I looked over and Josh had hit an in the park home run... then a few minutes later I hear another roar and it turns out he made a ridiculous bare handed catch! There are usually a lot more guys than girls, but a girl has to bat every other time, so I was exhausted by the end. It is a great way to spend our Thursday evenings!

1 comment:

Jannae Gurr said...

Annie! Thanks for the comment you guys look so happy as well! I love this whole blogging thing.... keep in touch!