Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend





Our niece Aubree and our nephew Karter are the cutest kids ever, and they are stinkin' cute on their bikes :)

We were so excited to get out of Logan for the weekend and head on down south to spend some quality time with our families. On July 3rd, we had a big family party with all of my Morgan cousins, and it was so fun being able to spend time with family who we don't see as much as we would like to.
The 4th of July was great! We went to the good ol' Layton parade and watched our niece Aubree perform on a float. She was so adorable! We went and saw "Get Smart" with my Mom and Dad and Spencer and Nat. We then drove down to Draper and spent time with Josh's family and watched fireworks from South Mountain.
July 5th was full of backflips and sunburns. We went boating with Josh's family to Deer Creek Reservoir and me, thinking I am above sunscreen, got absolutely FRIED! Almost 3 days later and I can barely move :( Josh landed an amazing flip on the knee-board, which he has been attempting since last year, and yet we didn't have our camera with us on the boating trip so we have no proof!
It was so great to be able to relax and get away from school and the apartments...Thank goodness for holidays!

4 comments:

April said...

It was so good to see you guys! You guys sound like you had a great weekend! I would like to see that flip, you will have to video it:) I am with you on getting sunburned, it totally stinks! I am sure it will just turn into a gorgeous tan for you though! Those are cute pics of you and the kids!!!

Kristin said...

Annie!! Of course I remember you! :) I'm so glad you found me! (how did you, by the way??) It looks like you're doing so well! I'm glad we can be blogging buddies :)

Katie said...

You look so young with your hat annd piggies. I miss you and love you!

Addie May said...

Looks like you guys had fun! That little Aubree and Carter are so stinkin' cute! It was SO, SO fun to see you on the 3rd! You always crack me up! You and Josh need to come up to Lyman Lake over Labor Day, it would be so fun!