Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Eye of the Tiger






Well, watching the U.S. Open this past weekend got us really excited to venture out to Logan River Golf Course and show our stuff. I'll admit...I am terrible at golf (I can never hit the ball in the air, it just rolls on the ground) but I kept reminding myself what my Dad always told me..."Drive for the show, but putt for the dough" :) I can at least somewhat putt the ball thanks to my many years of miniature golf. Josh on the other hand hit some really great drives and although I hate to admit it, was definitely the master putter. We went with some of our friends, so there was some serious trash talking going on but it was tons of fun! Golf is something both of us want to get better at, so we hope to play a real round soon. Until then, we will keep our dreams alive of becoming like Tiger one day...

8 comments:

Addie May said...

Looks like fun! You two are so dang cute together!!

J S said...

Annie you are one hot momma! haha! And I take my hat off to you for going golfing! I lose my patience after the first three holes! Looks like fun though!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Girl, I've never even been golfing, you're always makin one proud Annie!! And I am due Jan. 8

Em and Klint said...

Hey So dont worry about sucking at golf cause I do too! Klint and I went the other morning and I wont really even play. I just hit it every once in a while and then drop it where his is. Putting is definitely the best part for me too! anyway we need to go together sometime it would be fun.

Katie said...

ANNIE!! It was so good to hear from you.. Im glad you started up blogging! You and your husband are so cute & It looks like your having so much fun!! (it just gets better!!) I too am excited to "blog stalk"!!! I love keeping in touch this way... Hope everything is going well! -katie... (Have I ever told you my Husband knows your Uncle?? SMALL WORLD!!)

Katie said...

OH and I love your wedding slideshow!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!

Katie said...

Hey!
How fun! I would say you should have gotten some extra points for being so stinkin cute! I put up a billion pictures on our blog! Love you and miss you.

Em and Klint said...

Hey that miniture golf course is in Providence. I am not sure exactly what street its on but I will ask Klint and let you know! We should all go together!