Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monday Night Hike




Josh and I made a goal to start exercising more. We decided on trying to do something active every other day (every day would have been too much for us to handle I guess :) Saturday we played tennis, which was hilarious and then on Monday we decided to go for a hike. There is a great Bonneville Shoreline Hike in Logan, and it was so pretty! Everything is so green here and we had a blast! I was a complainer at the beginning because it started off pretty steep, but then it flattened out and we got to watch a beautiful sunset overlooking the valley. Of course we had to have a treat after our hike, so we went and got some famous Aggie ice cream!

9 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

A good workout always needs to be followed by ice cream!!

hot pocket said...

That is so hilarious Annie because when we moved a month ago Jason found a whole bag of thank you notes that we forgot to send out! Anyway, our address is 861 S. 225 W. Layton

Jake and Ashlee said...

Hey Annie- I haven't talked to you in forever. How are things? I didn't know that you were married. That is so exciting!

Katie said...

YOU GO!!
I love Josh's expression in that first picture. He is such a card! I love you.

Hayley said...

http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/

That's the website that I got my background from. She has some cute ones.

jEsSiCa said...

Hey cute girl! I'm so glad you found us:) You look so great. I love your wedding pictures...you are so beautiful! I'm glad all is well. I can't believe you're married! I love it.

Jess

Kara J said...

Annie you're married!! Congratulations! Cute blog too! Your wedding pics are gorgeous! This is Kara Bowen btw. I haven't seen you forever! Congrats on life!

Lindsay Thacker said...

GREAT GOAL!!! Nate & I have the same one for when i can start working out after the baby! Yes only a month left to go!! Crazy huh? We are so excited. Im really ready for it to be here. I love being pregnant and i know i will miss it but im very uncomfortable right now. haha I shouldnt complain though, its been a pretty easy pregnancy. How long till you two start having little ones??

The Hansen's said...

That is so adorable.. Hiking? :) We want to become more active too... how do you sneak in time? You two are so cute!