Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 weeks!

Our little (well actually big) boy is already over two weeks old! I seriously cannot believe that he has been with us that long, but at the same time I can't really remember life without him :) I am completely consumed by this little creature and my whole days consist of feeding, changing, burping and watching him. Everyone has told me to "sleep when he sleeps", but I enjoy watching him make cute smiles and faces while he sleeps so I can't take naps very easily! What a miracle he is and we love him :)
We took him to our pediatrician for his two week appointment and here are the stats:
Weight: 10 lbs. 4 oz.= 97th percentile
Length: 22.4 inches= 97th percentile
Head circumference: 15 inches = 90th percentile
So pretty much he is HUGE and I love it! We affectionately call him "lub lub" and it fits because he is such a chunk :)



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats a million times Annie!!! He is so precious :D!! The time flies once they're actually here huh? I love his chunks, SO CUTE!!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

He is so stinkin adorable, Annie! And you make such a cute mom :) I'm so happy for you guys!

Amy said...

He is getting big so you have nothing to worry about! He is adorable, of course.

Ben & Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable. Congrats again for your new bundle of joy. I am so happy for you and your hubby.

Em and Klint said...

Annie he is adorable!!! I am so jealous!! Hopefully we will have one of these in the next year!! He looks so sweet!! We need to get together I would love to see you and Caleb.

Shaylee said...

He is just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that last picture of him. He looks so content and he is so cute Annie!

Kara J said...

He is so yummy! Looks like you have had so much fun! Annie, you're such a cute new momma- you look like you're in your element and you've been doing this forever!

The Other Wright Family said...

What a cutie!

Brian and Abby said...

Annie!! I love him! He is sooooo cute! Seriously, perfect. The first few months are the best, cherish them because they fly by! See ya on Saturday!