Friday, January 1, 2010

Where does the time go?!

Whew! December flew by before I even realized it...I was sitting with friends New Year's Eve and thinking not only where did 2009 go but where did my favorite month of December go? We were crazy busy with parties, Josh's first law school finals, church callings and spending some quality time with each other. Here's what we were up to in December :)


To start the month off I turned 23 on December 1st! I had such a great birthday as always!

We got to spend lots of time with family and loved every second of it. Isn't our niece Aubree just the cutest? Our families spoiled us as usual and we are so grateful for all they do for us!

No picture for this, but I got a new calling in our ward. I am now the Young Womens President and to say I was overwhelmed would be an understatement! Luckily the girls are great, my presidency is great and all is going well...so far :)


Josh with some of his Christmas loot. He loved his Orlando Magic Skull Candy headphones :)

Josh surprised me for Christmas and got me two Gold Fan Tail fish! I was thrilled because fish are definitely my type of pet... We named one Jacque because he has red above his upper lip that looks like a French mustache and the other one Kenneth because we thought he looked like a Kenneth :) Don't mind how beautiful I look early in the morning...ha

We went ice skating with my brother and sister in law at the Gallivan Center downtown and although I almost lost my toes due to frost bite it was great fun!

Here's to another great year....Happy 2010 everyone!

8 comments:

Christine said...

hey annie! looks like you're having tons of fun! congrats on the birthday and calling :) hope everything else is going well! i miss our good old utah state days and everyone involved... :)
christine

The Hansen's said...

Happy late birthday! We still all need to get together! I am glad to hear you and Josh survived his first round of finals. I think it gets easier. Brian likes his 2nd year lots better!

The Other Wright Family said...

Congrats on the calling Annie. I too serve in the Young Women's but only as second counselor and love it! You are a perfect canidate for those girls!!

Jo said...

Your mom told me Sunday about your new calling, I'm so thrilled for you! I know it's overwhelming and you probably still feel like one of the young women yourself still, but you are amazing and I'm not surprised you've been called to be a steward over those girls. You will be so wonderful for them, and I appreciated how wonderful you were to us when we were your leaders. Keep the Faith!

Chels & Nash said...

Annie thanks for the comments on my blog it looks like you had a great Christmas too even though you werent in Hawaii j/k:) and i saw that you were called as the young womens president i dont know exactly how you feel but i can relate because i just got called as a young women advisor and im pretty overwhemled as well. But i know you will do a great job and those girls will love you and look up to you:)

Chris and Brooklyn said...

I would love you as my Young womens Pres.

Tori said...

Seriously, you will be the best leader those girls will ever have!! And I noticed a snuggie in the background of your Christmas pic... nice! Gotta love those snuggies :) Love ya!

me myself and Luna said...

No way, I got goldfish for christmas too!! So far, 3 of the 4 have died.........