Sunday, November 29, 2009

The past few weeks....

The past few weeks have been such a blast! We have been lucky enough to spend lots of time with family and do some fun things. To start off I went to New Moon with my cute mom and my two awesome sisters in law. Thanks to Coventry Mortgage we were able to see the show at 9:30ish and didn't even have to stay up late for the midnight show :) None of us are fanatics, but we all enjoyed when Jacob took his shirt off...I mean come on!




Josh even went and saw it with me a few days later...doesn't he just look thrilled? :)
Then the Ostler family all got to go see David Archuleta's Christmas concert at Abravanel Hall and it was so fun! What a great way to start the holidays!

2 comments:

The Other Wright Family said...

How fun! I love Archie...he is in our stake and I wish he could do some Christmas concerts for us like he did before he became famous :) I am glad you got to spend some quality time with family!

Addie May said...

Annie how fun! I LOVED New Moon!! Ladd went and saw it with me too and he was just as about as thrilled as Josh was! What good husbands we have though to even go with us! See you soon at the Christmas party...yeah!!!