Thursday, August 20, 2009

Changes...

Goodness...I haven't posted in a month! Well our awesome carefree summer is officially over and our lives have begun. Josh started law school at the University of Utah on the 17th of August and I started my new job at Channing Hall, where I work with all of the first grade students. I love my job! I can't think of anything cooler than hanging out with hilarious 6 year olds all day :)
We had such an incredible summer-College Graduation...Las Vegas...EUROPE...I mean what an awesome vacation that was!...Boating...Girls Camp...Sleeping In...hanging out with our families- It really was an ideal summer! Josh and I got to hang out pretty much all day long, which is something I am dearly going to miss because we are both going to be extremely busy :(

Quick Highlight Reel of our summer:


Utah State University Graduation

Boating at Echo Reservoir

Paris, France

Rome, Italy

Las Vegas

Leaving for my first day of work at Channing Hall

The traditional "first day of school photo" of Josh's first day of law school

Here we go with our new phase of life!

9 comments:

{amy k.} said...

So many great things!! Good luck with the new job, sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I am so jealous that you got to go to Europe! I'm sure it was so fun though. Good luck with everything!

Kendall said...

We miss you up here in logan!!! Thats awesome about your job chicka! It takes a strong woman who can handle 6 year olds all day! Holy crow! Good luck!

Tori said...

Congrats with the new phase of life :) Hope all is going well, and I'm so jealous of the summer you had! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hahaha, I love the first day of school picture! Too funny. And I must say, SO JEALOUS about your European vacation, how awesome is that?!

Addie May said...

YOU TWO ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE. (that's all i have to say...except that I am excited to see you guys next weekend too!)

Tori said...

Excuse me, I always leave a comment on your posts! haha :) But life is good, just work and still going to Weber. And the best news of all... ready for this? Remember Payden Van Brocklin from good old Fairfield Jr.? Yep, we're dating haha. Things are going great :) How are you though?!? Let me know! Muah!

Shayla Edwards said...

Hey! I have stalked your blog for a while now.. ha ha.. I just started one right after Bronson was born. Thanks about his room!! I like it too:) I hope we can have another cousin party so we can come this time!!

Shellyce said...

Adventure, I could use some of that. But mostly I'm sad that I don't have you in the ward Primary (aka Me) would love to have you back.