Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy Busy


Wow... it has been a long time since we have posted. Our apartment manager job has kept us extremely busy, and I can't wait for school to start just so we have everyone moved in and the craziness will die off.
Josh really likes his new job at Bearnson & Peck law firm. He is a runner, so basically he gets to run errands and make lots of copies all day. I think he is really enjoying it though and is learning a lot.
I am finally done with summer school and I am grateful to have made it out alive! Summer school is way intense and I wasn't a huge fan, but I got some classes out of the way that I needed to, so that is all that matters.
Other than that we haven't really been doing much that is "blog worthy" :(
The picture above is ugly, but is of my new BROWN hair, which is a huge change for me! I have been blonde my entire life, so everytime I look in the mirror I hardly recognize myself! I also cut off about 10 inches, so that was also a bit of a change. I was ready for a change and my new hair makes me feel more mature :) Hopefully we will be doing some fun things in the next few weeks, so our blog isn't so boring!

8 comments:

J S said...

Cute hair! I love it and it looks great! Also what a cute couple! Guess what? Coach Patterson came into my work today! haha! Have you seen her recently? She looks great! Anyways... wow good memories :)

Anonymous said...

annie--love the hair--but I especially love your face. You need to blog more, I check daily--and find myself missing your updates. love you.

me myself and Luna said...

Ann--I thought it was REALLY BROWN from what you told me! You had me real anxious. This is more of a dirty blonde, which works just great for you! I miss your face and the mem's of our little Logan apartment.....

Shaylee said...

Your hair looks great! You are so brave to do a drastic cut and color all at once..mad props! Anyway, it looks really cute!

Ostler & Co. said...

you are so brave! i have never colored my hair and every time i go in for a major cut, i leave with a one inch trim!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

I was patient, I agree with Brynn, more updates from you are needed Annie! And the hair looks great! Love the cut and color!!!

The Hansen's said...

Cute Annie! I love seeing the updates! So I am still wanting to all get together sometime next week. I have to ask for days off quick so let me know what would or wouldn't work for you. If you are already planning on coming down one night let me know. I can go maybe mon, wed? Maybe this won't work.. Sad.

Katie said...

It is not as brown as I had imagined. I really like it! luv u!