Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh geeze...

Who knows why I don't blog anymore. I honestly don't have an answer...I still get on her quite often to check up on everyone else's lives but just stalk and don't even leave comments. Am I honestly that lazy?! The answer is yes :( So for those of you who even see this- props for not deleting my blog since I haven't written anything for like a year. When did blogger change all their settings by the way? I guess a lot changes when you aren't paying attention folks. I won't try and update our lives since last September (take a sigh of relief) but I will just update as of the past month or so. First of all, Josh is a law school graduate! Can I get a hallelujah from the chorus? The man amazes me...honestly I don't think in a million years I could have the dedication he has. I thought to myself- yes he is graduated so now I get my husband back! WRONG. Studying for the bar is ten times worse than law school :( The poor man works all day and then studies all night. He is still an awesome husband and dad on top of that. July 24-25 cannot come soon enough so we are done with all of this studying...well not WE since I am just watching all of my shows and reading fun books while he is studying, but whatever.
 Caleb will be 2 in like 2 months and it is freaking me out! He is starting to communicate a lot better and him and I have a lot of fun hanging out every day. He is my angel boy! I feel so blessed to be his mama.
We also moved from Draper to a town home in North Salt Lake which we LOVE. I love being closer to my family and I love the area that we live in. I miss my in laws since we lived with them for 3 years, but we are still close enough to see them often. I feel like we are "grown ups" now with bills to pay and things to do. Actually the bills stink, but the rest is fun :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

yay! i'm so glad you blogged! it's good to see you again via the internet!

Miss Kendra said...

I'm still reading you. I hope you are still reading me :)
I do mine on Sundays. I write four or five and preset them to post so that I only have to do them once a week. Maybe try that :)

Rachel Emeline said...

:-) glad u posted:) we miss u guys!:(

Darwin + Kiara said...

I've been bad at checking other people's blogs, although I still post on my own. Thanks for the update, Annie! Did Josh pass the bar? What kind of law is he wanting to practice? I worked as a legal secretary for my cousin for 3 years, and loved it for the most part. Keep the updates coming! :)