Wednesday, February 23, 2011

6 months old

Well, our little stud turned 6 months old last week. I can't believe it! He has changed so much in the past month. He has such a funny personality and has the most hilarious laugh! He laughs...then I laugh at his laugh...then he laughs at me laughing. That is pretty much what we do all day :) Nobody makes him laugh harder than his dad though. It is just too cute for words to see my boys hanging out!
He loves the sound of his own voice and says "da da da" "mmmm" "buuu" (that is my attempt at writing out his sounds-not so great sorry!) He is pretty feisty at times and is super alert to his surroundings. I loved his little infant stage, but there is just something about interacting with him now that I just adore!




Doesn't he just melt your heart?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love! I love little Caleb! I can totally see you two just laughin' all day long. :)That was so fun seeing you!!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! I can tell he has a pretty funny personality. I love the pics!

Shaylee said...

He is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

6 months already?! Wow! He is so cute!

The Other Wright Family said...

He is adorable! Enjoy every moment because I swear from 6-12 months they really change, they grow up... :( but its a new fun stage. Something to look forward to.

Darwin + Kiara said...

So stinkin' cute! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Heather and Brad said...

What darling pictures! He looks so old :)

{amy k.} said...

he's so big! and so stinkin' cute!!!

Bobbie's blabberings said...

I am so very lucky! love Nanakarsta

Kendall said...

He is adorable! We're coming up in a week and I wish we had time to see y'all!!! We miss you guys!! i sure hope everything is going well for you guys!