Sunday, October 31, 2010

October

I hear people say all of the time- "Where does the time go?" I always just thought it was an overused expression, but recently I have had an epiphany of what that saying is all about. My baby is almost 11 weeks old! Caleb is such a good baby- most of the time anyways :) I just can't believe how big he is getting...he babbles to me all day long and holds his head up with ease. He HATES being on his tummy, so he has a lovely bald spot on the back of his head where he has rubbed all of his hair off. He loves getting his diaper changed- I actually look forward to changing his diaper because he gets so excited and happy!
I have tried to keep him on a good schedule, and he actually slept through the night 3 nights in a row this week, but then woke up every hour last night to prove to his mom who is actually the boss in the house :)
Josh blessed Caleb on September 26th, and it was such a great day. This is the outfit Josh was blessed in and it fit him perfectly

Here are some pictures of our October...





Where does the time go? :)

7 comments:

Tori said...

I love the Chicken costume and secretly wonder if they have one in my size?? :) And you look so stinkin' good! Jealous... but he is so handsome. Good work! ;)

Sydney said...

haha I love the costume! What a cutie - I can't believe how grown up he looks! And sleeping through the night?! That's awesome!

Shaylee said...

I'm lovin that chicken costume! So cute.

Aaron and JaNell said...

You look so great! He is starting to lose the 'newborn' look. So adorable!

Unknown said...

He's already so big!!! You really can't appreciate that phrase until you have a kid huh?! His chicken costume is so cute lol!!!

Jo said...

Oh Annie, he is much too cute to get anything done I am sure. Don't fret if you don't. Enjoy that darling boy.

Marce said...

Annie, you're so cute. I just wanted to stop by and say hi-- I love being able to keep in touch via this blogging world! You look so happy- and make such a beautiful mama. Your little stud is sooo cute! Thanks for your comments now and again on my blog- they always make me smile :) Hug to you!