Monday, March 29, 2010

Drumroll Please...


IT'S A BOY!!!

We went in for our ultrasound on Friday and found out that a little stud is joining our family. We are so thrilled! They even moved the due date up a week, so now he is due August 14th. I am hoping he comes 5 days early, so that he will be born on 8/9/10...how cool would that be?!
Everything looked great on the ultrasound and it was such a surreal experience to see the chambers of his heart, his bones and the hemispheres of his brain. I now think of him as an actual person and not just a weird thing that is changing my body.
All I can say is that I am loving my second trimester! I feel great and although my tummy is gradually getting bigger I don't have much to complain about :)
Bring on the blue!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! That's so awesome :D Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!

Beka and Eric Sorensen said...

CONGRATULATION, Annie!! :D Best of luck to you and your little guy thru the rest of the pregnancy!

{amy k.} said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Congrats!

Shayla Edwards said...

Yea! Im SO happy for you! Boys rock! Now lil' Bronson and him can be buddies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Annie! Boys are so fun!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Kendall said...

yay!! congrats! I need your address so that I can send you a baby gift!!

The Other Wright Family said...

YAY!! I am super excited for you guys. Little boys are so much fun! You are going to love being a mom and you will be awesome at it!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! Bobbie is probably going crazy! I'm excited for you guys. Either 8/9/10 or VJ Day would be way cool!
Luvs!!
When are we going to Spaghetti Factory again? :)

Shaylee said...

That is the best! Congratulations!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats, Annie!! I'm soo happy for you guys!!

Shaun - Jillian said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Tori said...

Yay! Little boy Ostler :) Congrats!! You can teach him some mad basketball skills haha! I'm looking forward to your tummy picture! You know it's part of the territory!

Noel Dangerfield said...

Yay! Congratulations!! And I finally found your blog :)

Jake and Ashlee said...

YaY! That is so exciting!

sundownerin said...

CONGRATULATION and best wishes

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron and JaNell said...

Best idea ever. Arranged marriage. We should bring it back in style. :)
Congrats to you guys as well. Super exciting!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.