Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Arrivederci!

So Arrivederci means "See ya later" in Italian and I title my post this because WE ARE GOING TO ITALY!!! We had been wanting to go to Europe after graduation for a long time, but we never found a good enough deal. Luckily for us, Josh's mom Bobbie found an incredible deal so the the three of us are going on a 2 1/2 week vacation! Unfortunately Josh's dad has to stay home and work...we will miss you Steve :( So we are flying into Rome THIS Saturday and then going down to Sicily to visit Josh's mission and then we are flying up to Paris. From Paris we are riding a train to Venice and then Florence and then back to Rome! It is totally spur of the moment, but I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!
We figured this is probably our last opportunity in a while to have the opportunity to go since we have nothing to tie us down at the moment, so arrivederci!

12 comments:

The Other Wright Family said...

Annie!!!That is so awesome! Congrats!! You will have to let me know how it is as we are planning to go later this year. :) YEAH!!! I am super excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful time. Take lots of pics!! Love you Annie!!

Shaylee said...

I am SO jealous!!!! Have so much fun!!!!

Rachel said...

yea!!!! so where did you find the good deal? I am sooo happy you get to go! can't wait to see pictures!

{amy k.} said...

WOW! That is sooo cool! I'm super jealous! Take lots of pictures to share with us! :)

Brianne said...

Have an amazing time!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Tigan Robinson said...

That's awesome Annie, I'm so excited for you. You will have so much fun. * Helpful Hint: In Paris make sure to only buy crepes from street vender's. They are always the best and the Restaurants totally rip you off. If you ask for water at a restaurant it's never tap. It comes out in a lovely Evian bottle so just know you'll have to pay for it. And pack a couple extra euros a day for potty breaks. They generally make you pay to pee or at least purchase something if it's in a restaurant.

Best of Luck

Craig Altom said...

Auguri! Spero che vi divertiate! Un giorno noi speriamo di andare. Godete ogni momento! CIAO!!

Tori said...

Oh my, you will have so much fun and never want to come back! Eat crepes in Paris and Gelato in Italy for me! Mmm... have so much fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that's fun! I'm happy for ya!

Kozlowski Family said...

I have to say I am totally jealous. I'm sure you're having a blast as I write this. I love Europe!

Aaron and JaNell said...

I think that jealous would be the appropriate term. I was thinking that a REAL game would be a good vacation for Aaron and I. Italy...well maybe next weekend. :)

The Dalton's said...

Lucky!!! Don't forget to get the Italian ice cream. I had it three times a day when I went there....yummmmm.