Monday, December 1, 2008

The Big 2-2


Well I am officially 22 years old! For those of you who know me well, my birthday has always been the highlight of the whole year. I used to count down 6 months in advance until my birthday and remind pretty much every person I saw that it was my birthday. I woke up this morning expecting to be excited like usual, but I was actually a little sad :( I officially feel like I am getting older, which isn't a bad thing, but I think I was just sad that I wasn't jumping off the walls that it was my birthday.
Anyways, enough of the moping around about getting older, but we plan on having a fun day and hopefully my 22nd year will be as fun as the rest!

11 comments:

The Other Wright Family said...

Happy Birthday ANNIE!! I hope you have the most wonderful day!! Yeah for 22 :) Love ya

Dawni and Zach said...

Happy Birthday, Annie! Believe me, 22 is nothing. Waut until you hit 25 and say "I'm half a CENTURY old..." :)

Dawni and Zach said...

err, 1/4 of a century. :P

Rachel said...

Happy belated Birthday! I too was always excited for birthdays until recently... I hope you had a great day! (your own personal holiday as a friend once told me!)

Ostler & Co. said...

HaPpy BiRthdaY AnNie!!!

Jake and Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Annie!

The Holmgrens said...

You have a blog! Let's be friends. Happy Birthday!

Tori said...

Happy Birthday my love! I feel ya... we're not even that old,but can't we stay 18 forever?! :) I hope your day is just as amazing as you are! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Annie! I remember the countdown... because then my birthday came. Countdown already in progress... i adore you.

Kara J said...

Happy Birthday, Annie! I think 22 is the perfect age. Everyone younger than 22 want to be just a bit older, and everyone older than 22 feel just a bit too old. Enjoy a whole year being the perfect age!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hi Annie! I just saw the link to your blog on Rachel's blog, and I had to come check it out! :) I'm glad I found you. Your hair is adorable! (I'm sure it's been quite a while since you cut it, but still)! Happy belated birthday!