Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009! Can you believe it?




I am sitting here just thinking about how FAST 2008 went by! It is crazy to think that a whole year has gone by and number 1- I didn't even come close to keeping my New Year's Resolutions from last year :( and number 2- I can hardly remember everything that happened! We have been SO extremely blessed this past year and we are definitely excited for the changes this next year will bring!

Exciting changes that will be happening in 2009:

1. We both graduate from Utah State in May!
2. Moving to WHO KNOWS WHERE for Josh to start law school! It is frustrating how LONG it takes for law schools to notify you of admission...Don't they know I need to plan out our lives? :)
3. Me (hopefully) getting a Speech Technician job, but if not, at least a job that I enjoy and will pay the bills!
4. Possibly a trip to Europe!
5. Maybe a baby? I have been baby hungry for a long time, but we'll see if I can hold out another year!

We just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!

13 comments:

Ostler & Co. said...

bobbie will LOVE #5!! I can't wait to be an auntie :)

Bobbie's blabberings said...

Happy New Year!! I know where you can get a cheap apt and babysitter should the need arise!

The Other Wright Family said...

Yeah!! What a fun year ahead of you two! I hope you'll be a mommy soon! How fun!! :)

Beka and Eric Sorensen said...

Annie!! This is Beka from aerobics and fam. finance! Yep, I check up on your blog sometimes & I'm setting one up: elrksorensen.blogspot.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Let me know how the baby-hungry angst goes ;)

Bryson and Kristy said...

Dang girl this sounds like a big year for you two! How fun! I'm excited to follow it all on your blog :)

Christy said...

Happy New Year! Come and visit sometime when you are passing through!

Anonymous said...

Babies! Oh how you two would make cute babies. I think 2009 should be your year... just so I can see the beauty. Think about it! Love you Annie.

Lindsay Thacker said...

BABY BABY BABY BABY!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Annie! Sounds like an exciting year!! How fun! Good luck! How is the new apartment??

Kozlowski Family said...

How FUN! I hope you two stick around here in Utah, but it would be fun to go somewhere new. I know the feeling of wanting a baby. I had to put it off for 3 years- good luck!

jEsSiCa said...

Hey cute girl! I'm sorry I haven't commented forever! You guys have been doing some fun stuff! And it looks like you have lots more ahead! {Europe, Baby!, Law School, Moving...} Wow! Good luck! I'm excited to see what happens. How's your ne {little} apartment treating you?!?

Rachel said...

hi there!! so the website is www.taaz.com and it was so fun to experiment with different looks!

Tigan Robinson said...

Hey, This is Tigan. I'm so happy I found your blog. It looks like the two of you are doing so well! Big goals for this next year... Best of Luck. It's great seeing you... well digitally I mean:)

PS We have a blog to it's blaketiganrobinson.blogspot.com