Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boating Fun!


The girls (where's Natalie?) hanging out on the boat

Josh and his brother Ryan

Spencer hangin' out with Karter

Josh and Captain Aubree driving the boat

My Dad surfing the waves of Pineview :)

Josh's family has an awesome boat, and they were generous enough to take my family out for a day on Pineview Reservoir. Most of my family aren't big boaters, so it was fun to get everyone together and out of their comfort zones :) Even my Dad got in on the fun and went tubing and surfing! We had so much fun and even though we were all really sore the next day it was definitely worth it!

7 comments:

April said...

Looks like a blast! I haven't been out yet this year.. total bummer! Anyways way to go to your dad that's awesome! Days at pineview are my fav!

Katie said...

Seriously.

Addie May said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! That's awesome you guys all got to go. Way to go Uncle Ron for riding the waves!!

Natalie and Spencer said...

That was way fun! We really need to go again soon. I don't know where I was for the girls pic??? Oh well, thanks again!

Natalie and Spencer said...

I am so glad you read Austenland and liked it!

Haylie said...

Annie! Thanks so much for stopin' by and sayin' hello the other day on my blog! I know, it's crazy I'm going on a mission!!! Just a few days left! Hopefully I do run into your sister and her family, that would be fun! And you! You're married!!! I had heard a while back that you were engaged, so congrats!!! Good luck with graduating and starting your new life! :)
*Haylie

The Hansen's said...

ANNE DOG! Hey girl! Your blog is adorable! I love your slide shows and wish I knew how to do it. I just started this whole blog thing but it is so fun! I am wanting to go to lunch with everyone the week of the 18th. Are you planning on coming down at all?